As known by all, English is an universal language to communicate easily with anybody throughout the world. But as far as the rural people as concerned, they are not much aware of English instead they are well known in their own regional languages. But, people can easily learn the English language by means of traning center.
It is possible nowadays to learn it through online too. Of course, it is the best way to learn English through Google. Currently, Google can translate five Indian languages viz. Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, Bengali and Gujarati. This feature will be available to all Indian regional languages soon.
Tips to translate the Tamil language into English language:
- Logon to http://translate.google.com/
- Select “Tamil” in “From: Section” and select “English” in “To: Section“
- Check the “Allow phonetic typing” to transliterate the words typed in the text box given
- Type the tamil language you want to translate in English in the text box provided
- Simply type the english keys, it automatically convert to its slang according to the keys entered in the keyboard (Similar to Google Transliteration: http://google.com/transliterate/indic)
- Click the “Translate” button
- You will find a smooth and cool “Translated Sentence” in the right side
Tamil to English Translation:
English to Tamil Translation: