First, some interesting facts:
- Fact # 1: According to reports 64% of overall Facebook users have liked one or more products or brand on Facebook.
- Fact # 2: 25% of active social media users are more likely to choose or look up a specific brand via social media.
- Fact # 3: Ford’s launch of its Explorer Ad campaign on Facebook was able to generate a whooping 200% ROI compared to their Super Bowl Ad.
What do these figures mean to you?
Social media has rapidly grown as a powerful tool and leverage for many online businesses today. With a great number of interactive marketing platforms sprouting like mushrooms, businesses and organizations are able to have direct access to a huge network of web users and potential buyers. This presents a great avenue for buyer and seller interaction for sales promotion, branding campaigns, client satisfaction as well as customer service and so much more.
With Cogzidel’s Social Media Consulting services, your own business can take an active participation in these online conversations. Think of how easily you can get feedback on a latest product or service through Twitter, or generate more interest on your latest promotion via Facebook. Our goal is to help online businesses and organizations to strategically tap into a natural two-way interaction and conversation with their target market.
It’s no secret that with more and more people discovering the great benefits of social media, it has grown to be a rather crowded space nowadays. There is also the fact that social media networks is just too vast and overly volatile that it can be quite daunting for any business with no social media background to penetrate. In fact, it is reported that 43% of Facebook users decide to “unlike” a certain brand due to too much push marketing. We definitely don’t want you to unwittingly suffer this plight, right?
At Cogzidel, we believe that a good marketing takes considerable years of experience and in-depth understanding of how the social media world operates. We have worked with large organizations as well as small start-ups in creating highly nimble marketing strategies and evocative online brands, using established methodologies that focus on measurable results.
Our social media expertise includes the following:
- Blogging – WordPress, Blogger, Twitter
- Social Networks – Facebook, Linkedin, Orkut, Youtube, Vimeo, Slideshare
- Social Bookmarks– Digg, Stumbleupon, delecious, hubpages, mixx, reddit
We offer different billing models.You can hire dedicated Social Media Experts on a full time basis, contract basis or project basis as per your business requirements. Please contact us with your requirements and our business development managers will promptly review and come back to you with a quote.