What is Magento?
Magento is an open-source e-commerce system which has been the power behind numerous e-commerce websites. Almost 99% of e-commerce websites are powered by Magento.
Cogzidel has got ample experience in Magento development and we have teams solely working in the same. They have more than 5+ years of experience and are ready for any challenge put to them.
As a competent Web Development company, one of our core competencies is Magento. Our specialization in Magento includes:
- Magento Development
- Magento Customization
- Magento Module Development
- Magento Module Customization
- Magento Shop Implementation
- Magento Theme Integration
- Payment Gateway Integration
- API Integration
- Shipping Method Customization
- Magento Website Testing
- Magento Shop Maintenance
- Manage Products
- Bulk Import
- Customer Support
Also as a company which is into product development we have developed several products powered by Magento,
Here are some pointers as to why you will need Magento
Elegant platform – flexibility, scalability and adaptable through it’s modular architecture makes it one of the most versatile tools.
Create larger ecommerce websites – With Magento in your hands, creating large sites are just a piece of cake.
Responsive themes for mobile browsers – be it your laptop or any of your smartphones or tablets, the responsive theme will make sure that what you see is fine and clear.
Mobile sites – create sites exclusive for mobile phones and thereby increasing the revenue.
After posting an Enquiry Ticket, one of our Agents will contact the customer through email, IM handlers(like Skype, Support Desk Chat) or a Call based (based on customer’s choice).
- Once the customer raises the enquiry, we collect the requirement from them. If they are interested, we take them through a corporate presentation. This presentation is not mandatory.
- Then a pre-sale meeting is arranged with the client and a ballpark quote is prepared.
- Once the customer agrees to the ballpark quote, the Business Analyst is brought in to work with the client and they take up the process from there on.
- Client and the Business Analyst interact to evolve Storyboard.
- Once Storyboard is finalized, final estimate is presented to the client.
Lots of free and paid modules developed by a huge community
- Powered by Zend Framework
- Good community support
- Simple to use admin interface
- Easy to Manage
- Multi-store option
- Efficient CMS
- Multiple Shipping options – FedEx, USPS and UPS
- Powered by MVC Framework
- Powered by EAV Database Framework
Sites created by us
Here are some of the sites which were created using Magento
For any enquiries on Magento services or products, please contact email@example.com, Skype us at ‘cogzidel’.